Lifestyle

Nyppers by Gus Dantas in Dyo Magazine



Press the Star!  Entrepreneur and photographer  Gus Dantas  captured all the sexiness and beauty of IT support worker and gamer Newton Solovioff, better known as Nyppers, during a photo shoot held in  Sao Paulo.  The 32-year-old bearded man shows off all his physical features on his hair-covered body and wears new underwear by  Exodia  Beachwear .


 “Gus and I have been following each other for a while.  Had the opportunity to do some rehearsals in São Paulo and after agreeing on a date, we met for a photo shoot.  I must say he is very good at his job, extremely friendly and knows how to make the model feel comfortable.  The shoot happened naturally and the end result of the photos was amazing,” revealed Nyppers.


 What definitely takes over Nyppers' lives is video games.  He has been passionate and addicted to gaming since he was a child, when he received a Super Nintendo.  “It could be mobile, console or PC, I like many different types of games.  I am a big fan of the RPG and MOBA genres.  Currently I am playing League of Legends and even play live matches but due to force majeure I have to return to my training area,” the gamer emphasized.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.